My Life Not from the beginning

I am a good child; I've been to three different schools. I have a good personality and lots of good friends. I go to Dance etc. for dancing. I love to dance. I have so much fun and I made lots of new friends. I'm very happy at my new school and new dance school.

I was very unhappy at my old school so I asked my parents if I could change and they said yes. I was so happy but when the day came I was so nervous but then I met some people who were very nice to me. And now I'm best friends with them. And at Dance etc. I've found a few best friends.

If you were wondering why I'm writing this then here is your answer I want to share my story about my life with other people so then they know my story about my life living with a brother who had Pneumococcal Meningitis. So tell your friends about my blog.

 If you want to go to my marvellous  mums blog then go to This is no Ordinary Kid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I was Younger

My Hard Life Part 1